Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flotilla Protests homework

•Have you had a look on various sources to find out what Marc (Marc3pax)does?
 No, I haven't take a look on various sources and besides, i think there aren't any sources that tell us about him except for youtube. I didn't know who he is until I watched his video then i went into his channel on youtube and there was only one video.

How does this video relate to the flotilla movement?
In the video, he did mentioned about Hamas and some information about Israeli-Palestinians which I think it's related to the flotilla movement. Also, he did mentioned about something sounds like Gaza Movement. 


Is the video objective (based on facts; unbiased)?
I think most of the stuffs that he said on the video were biases cause he didn't show people much of reliable sources to convinced people and get trusted from people about the idea of gay rights or stuffs like that. Besides, there are lots of people comments that it's not true and i think he was trying to get influence on people throughout his opinions. 


Is there evidence supporting Marc3pax’s findings?
Like I said, there's no information about him except for his youtube channel and it doesn't prove anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment